Author Topic: Filly Fantasy IV  (Read 304 times)

thepatirckinator

• Vargas
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
Re: Filly Fantasy IV
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2017, 11:53:29 AM »
Once TileShop - Flexible Graphics Editor is released in the future, you guys can work on the sprites for Filly Fantasy IV. I'd suggest you use the FF2US v1.1 rom so you can use FF4kster to work on a literal ponification of Final Fantasy IV.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:31:30 PM by thepatirckinator »

thepatirckinator

• Vargas
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 06:59:32 AM »
To avoid confusion, only the spell names in Filly Fantasy IV should be changed to match their modern day counterparts. Let's bring back the cure potions and ether names from the American version of Final Fantasy II including elixirs.

thepatirckinator

• Vargas
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 08:13:20 AM »
I'd love to see a ninja and a minor villain working together for once. This is why I decided to have Flash act like his own character and appear for only the second half of the story but not become playable having battle sprites only for the two Adagio autobattles and lose to the main antagonist because he used the crystal heart to get revenge on Adagio for killing his parents. That is why I am having Fluttershy become the playable ninja. She will act like Rosa for the first half of the story and will represent Edge for the second half. Don't worry, Sunset will still be playable. Sunset will join the party after she's free from mind control.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 11:58:45 AM by thepatirckinator »

Bahamut ZERO

• Phantom Train
  • If ye're takin a beatin, hop in de back row!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2017, 01:23:06 PM »
Last time I was around, basically every thread I saw had posts in it like:

"Lol Golbez is gonna be in a hack yay"

Come back today to see what's been going on since last time, and the only thing I see:

"Lol Golbez is in hack someone should hack it to be My Little Golbez Ponies yay"
I update my graphics thread on almost a daily basis, so keep an eye out for new stuff!

thepatirckinator

• Vargas
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2017, 03:23:28 PM »
On second thought, how about we make Sunburst the Elder for Filly Fantasy IV. Sunburst would be a perfect ponified version of the elder. Not only he has a beard like his counterpart, but he is just as wise than he is.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 04:57:39 PM by thepatirckinator »