Author Topic: Filly Fantasy IV  (Read 1896 times)

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
Re: Filly Fantasy IV
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2017, 06:12:33 PM »
The only possible people other than assassin are people who have watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, My Little Pony the 2017 Movie, and/or Equestria Girls to work on Filly Fantasy IV.

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2017, 05:46:03 PM »
I forgot to mention that Sunset Shimmer as a boss will be a glass cannon as a villain. As a hero, she will be a tank as a playable character. As I said before, I've wanted players to feel happy playing Sunset Shimmer cause saving her for last as the strongest playable character will make this game likable.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:11:50 PM by thepatirckinator »

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2017, 03:44:07 PM »
Here's the ponified script of the Applebloom Fight which:

Bloom: Get down!

The reason why I did this is because I wanted to stay true to the original Japanese script but with a family-friendly approach.

The script for the entire game will keep the tone of the Japanese version mixed with Fedorajoe's Playable Golbez Edition script but use
some lines from My Little Pony: The 2017 Movie, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and the Equestria Girls Series.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:51:17 AM by thepatirckinator »

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2017, 10:32:42 AM »
I've discovered that Filly Rydia battle sprites has to be edited from Kid Rydia's battle sprites. As I said, Kid Rydia is played by Filly Rarity and Mare Rarity will play Adult Rydia.

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2018, 02:52:02 PM »
Fluttershy's Spells are a variation of Ninjitsu and have all Damaging Ninjitsu buffed minus Meteor which will do 1/2 the maximum damage. What ninjitsu spells should Fluttershy have? I know that Meteor should be saved for midway toward the spell list Fluttershy. The reason why I nerfed Meteor for Fluttershy is because Meteor doesn't suit Pegasus ponies so it made sense why it had to be nerfed for Fluttershy. We didn't like playing the ninja in the original Final Fantasy IV so playing as a female ninja and balancing her out makes Fluttershy better than Edge.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:41:08 AM by thepatirckinator »

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2018, 09:45:44 AM »
Flash Sentry's background:
Rejecting his ninja ways and born from the land of ninja ponies, Flash Sentry is a general trying to save Equestria no matter what it takes. He despises an anti-hero named Discord for turning his parents into monsters and challenges him to a battle. Discord was too much for Flash Sentry to handle and relies on the Equestria girls to stop Discord. After the fight, Flash Sentry thanks the girls for stopping Discord and avenging his loss. Knowing the naivete of his ways, he decides to take the blame on Sunset Shimmer for her cruel and dishonest ways of taking over Equestria. He is very supportive to Applejack and Twilight's friends and is praised by them for his hard work.
Finally seeing Sunset Shimmer, he punishes the demon responsible for murdering his parents only to realize that Cinch betrayed Discord and used chaos magic for her selfish ways. Before he decides to kill Sunset Shimmer, Flash is stopped by the kind words of Rarity and realizes that Adagio is the one to blame and hate for Sunset Shimmer's evil ways taking the blame on that demon instead. He is happy that Princess Celestia is okay and assists her to stop Adagio knowing that his magic should be super effective against the evil demon. Finally seeing Adagio, true culprit of his parents' death, he assists Celestia in stopping Adagio's demon form having little to no problem taking her out. Even when Adagio's death unleashed her siren form, he takes his fury on his true archenemy having no clams of cheap tactics to take her out. With Meteor having no effect, he tries the Crystal Heart which doesn't work. The mighty Flash Sentry falls for the last time to Adagio's siren form after being consumed with vengeance. After being struck down by Meteor, Flash Sentry gives Twilight the Crystal Heart to finish Adagio.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:38:26 PM by thepatirckinator »

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2018, 09:15:37 AM »
Twilight Becomes an Alicorn theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8biQutp7M0

SilvaGunner made a remix of Cecil Becomes a Paladin from Final Fantasy IV which would be a perfect song for Twilight becoming an Alicorn Princess after defeating her unicorn form in Filly Fantasy IV.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:06:02 PM by thepatirckinator »

thepatirckinator

• Tunnel Armor
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Yesterday at 08:38:00 PM »
All spell names for Filly Fantasy IV will be the same as the Japanese version of Final Fantasy IV with minor differences. Bolt1 will be Bolt, Bolt2 will be Boltera, and Bolt3 will be Boltega.
Ice1 will be Ice, Ice2 will be Icera, and Ice3 will be Icega. Holy will be kept Holy. What do you guys think about that Idea?