Author Topic: Filly Fantasy IV  (Read 1024 times)

assassin

• Bane of Retards
  • space bears are not gentle!
    • View Profile
    • My Barren Webpage
Re: Filly Fantasy IV
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2017, 01:43:33 PM »
^ this is identical to your 10/3 post, aside from changing 5 nonessential words.  why not flip a coin and delete one?

thepatirckinator

• Mom Bomb
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2017, 09:23:31 PM »
I have decided to have Shadow Tempest from the MLP movie become Barbariccia. Seeing her behavior before her redemption, it's perfect to have her play that character. I've watched Late 2016 My Little Pony: The Movie by the way. Here's the Japanese version of the Filly Fantasy IV title screen. Before "The End" comes after the staff roll, have the game say Licensed by Square. That way, we can give credit to people who created the original game.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:40:32 PM by thepatirckinator »

thepatirckinator

• Mom Bomb
  • God bless you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2017, 07:14:43 PM »
Playable Character family Relationships is Filly Fantasy IV:
Applebloom and Applejack are sisters.
Sweetie Belle and Rarity are sisters.
Zephyr is Fluttershy's younger brother.
Luna and Tia(Celestia) are sisters.
Shiny and Amore are Twilight Sparkle's older siblings.
Sunset Shimmer is Twilight Sparkle's best friend and adopted older sister.
Flurry Heart is all grown up here and is the daughter of Princess Amore and Shining Armor.
Scootaloo is Rainbow Dash's adopted sister but her older sister is not playable.

The reason why I've decided to make Sunset Shimmer Twilight Sparkle's adopted older sister because she plays Golbez and having her become a playable Golbez stays true to the MLP canon. I've watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the 2017 My Little Pony movie, and Equestria Girls and that inspired me to make Filly Fantasy IV be based on the Playable Golbez Edition. Unlike the original Final Fantasy IV, most of the storyline is based on the MLP canon. The beginning and end is different to stay true to the MLP canon. Applebloom takes over for Kain during the beginning of the game, and Luna takes over for Golbez at the ending before Sunset Shimmer and her sister/friends go back to Equestria. If you're wondering, shards are crystals for Filly Fantasy IV. You're going to be happy when that hack comes out. I'am the director of that hack and you'll enjoy it.