Author Topic: A big announcement!  (Read 603 times)

Lenophis

• Forum Overlord
  • I sad
    • View Profile
    • Slick Productions
A big announcement!
« on: January 15, 2017, 11:31:57 PM »
Honestly, I should have done this a year ago, but for some reason I didn't think about it until just recently. It is time to take the bull by the horns and drive it home. Put your best foot forward. Bringing it new life. Other such verbose descriptions.

The site now has a Discord server! What's Discord? Take everything good about Skype, IRC, instant messaging, and put it all together. That's Discord.

More to come. :omg:

119 bugs fixed and counting.

Imzogelmo

• Ogopogo Aficianado
  • Ask me about my other job.
    • View Profile
    • NEPROMR
Re: A big announcement!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 04:58:01 PM »
What's Discord, and can I use it from my laptop? Particularly when my laptop has no internet service, and the power cord doesn't work, and the battery needs replacing?
5/31/16 - I have an assembly of the battle portion of C2, relocated to the F0 bank, which has both vanilla and patch code in my dropbox. I'll be updating it with additional patches as I have time. I will *not* be releasing it publicly, but ask me for the link and I'll share.

Dryst728

• Mist Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 05:07:45 PM »
You can use it from your phone I think.

Imzogelmo

• Ogopogo Aficianado
  • Ask me about my other job.
    • View Profile
    • NEPROMR
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 07:19:01 PM »
That would be awesome, since it's a flip phone with no memory card and I generally leave it on silent.  :whoa:
5/31/16 - I have an assembly of the battle portion of C2, relocated to the F0 bank, which has both vanilla and patch code in my dropbox. I'll be updating it with additional patches as I have time. I will *not* be releasing it publicly, but ask me for the link and I'll share.