you're right there's several. not sure if there are any beyond those..
the bottom line is, it doesn't matter whether the (Grab) Seize stops your ATB, eats your soul, or lights you on fire. because the (Slow) Seize/Entwine is a prerequisite for ever being grabbed. prevent Slow, and you prevent the whole thing. so when this cretin rambles on about what happens to characters after they're grabbed, it's really moot. besides missing 5 opportunities to procure RunningShoes in the WoB, he doesn't understand cause and effect.
there's enough of a lag between the Slowing and the grabbing for sane people to put 2+2 together.
his approach seems to be flinging crap at a dartboard and seeing what'll stick (so far, nothing). as his argument always shifts:
- most players wouldn't have RunningShoes by then.
- most players wouldn't equip RunningShoes, even if they had them.
- even if you have RunningShoes and like them, there'd be no reason to equip them for this battle, because Seize/Entwine doesn't Slow characters.
- RunningShoes dominating that battle is a bug!!
- Meeple is 40 years old and has no friends!
- it hurts when trancer1 slaps me in the face!
- "i know people", and they wouldn't play the game like 90% of posters in the gamefaqs thread.
- etc, etc, etc.