Week 3 schedule:
The week seemed to fly by...
Titans @ GiantsGiants
- The Giants will bounce back from that massacre that was created by the better Manning.
Steelers @ BuccaneersSteelers
- This is a tough match given that Dixon is out, but as long as that Steelers defense is out there, it will slow down the Bucs.
Bengals @ PanthersBengals
- A team w/o a legit QB is a team that needs tons of help.
Browns @ Ravens (division)Ravens
- Bleh, I still hate Mangina.
Cowboys @ TexansTexans
- The battle within Texans begins here! Yay for FOX, Aikman can give them a pat on the back. Sorry JCE.
49'ers @ ChiefsChiefs
- I don't like this pick very much. 49ers are coming off MNF and the Chiefs aren't really as good as their record indicates...
Lions @ Vikings (division)Vikings
- If Favre loses this, I will personally /poke Leno..... (if this wasn't one already).
Bills @ Patriots (division)Pats
- Bleh... I guess it's the Bills.
Falcons @ Saints (division)Saints
- Despite MNF, the Falcons have yet to prove they are a better team yet.
Redskins @ RamsRedskins
- Only McNabb can screw this up.
Eagles @ JaguarsJags
- The two QBs playing here are very similar, yet probably still a bit different.
Raiders @ CardinalsCards
- I don't like this pick any more than the Raiders.
Chargers @ SeahawksChargers
- The Seahawks are rebuilding, but I guess this game can be competitive.
Colts @ BroncosColts
- I'm not sure how the Broncos will stop Peyton.
Jets @ Dolphins (division)Dolphins
- SQUISH THE J E T S! Although, the Jets have beaten up the fish before....
Packers @ Bears (Monday)Packers
- I am definitely not fond of the Bears, despite their record. They will have to prove to me that they are getting better.