Author Topic: White stuff!  (Read 8112 times)

Lenophis

• Forum Overlord
  • I sad
    • View Profile
    • Slick Productions
White stuff!
« on: December 24, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »
Ahhh yes, the time of year when snow falls, it gets cold, and for some reason it's the only time of the year when people are nice to each other. :tongue:

For some people, they go trying to figure out what to get for people. Others may go just because they hadn't had time off in 5 months. Then there's the group of people that are :cycle: because they haven't a care in the world.

A good bunch of us are buried in snow, anywhere from 8 to 25 inches. That makes some people :angry: because it involves shoveling, you lazy bastards. :tongue:

And finally, a bunch of us will go :omg: because some poor fools take pity on a bunch of us and give us presents, none of which any of us deserve. :tongue:

So have a Merry Christmas from all of us here at Slick, because if you don't some treasure hunter thief may take it upon himself to loot your goodies. :lungs:

119 bugs fixed and counting.

JCE3000GT

• Master of FF4
  • Vladof
    • View Profile
    • BlitzKrieg Innovations
Re: White stuff!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »
I'm down in Texas just about 15 miles north of Dallas and guess what?  The first time in 83 years we get a white XMAS.  woot

http://www.wfaa.com/

There are videos on there showing our snow. 

Eternal248

• Octomammoth
  • Forever a fading dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »
The same could not be said here in Michigan. At least here near Detroit.

It's downpouring here, and the snow and ice has melted. So much for a white Christmas for me. =(
Your acting is about as subtle as a crutch!

Poco Loco

• Cagnazzo
    • View Profile
    • FF6hacking.com
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »
we actually had some snow here in NYC, its almost gone tho

Merry Christmas everyone :)
"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Odbarc

• Hell's Rider
  • FF6 obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Newage3.com, a text based web game RPG I Admin.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
I think it snowed once here, (and maybe a few 1/10 inch touch-ups), but not really cold (in my opinion, but I'm bulking so my body-fat might be pretty high,) and not very much snow yet.

Imzogelmo

• Ogopogo Aficianado
  • Ask me about my other job.
    • View Profile
    • NEPROMR
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 08:36:18 AM »
Oh well. We've had 4 days of snow in 12 years... and 3 of those were 12 years ago. Sure, it snowed here on Christmas, about 10 minutes of flakes that melted as they landed.  :bah:

Oh well, Christmas was good nonetheless.  :cycle:
5/31/16 - I have an assembly of the battle portion of C2, relocated to the F0 bank, which has both vanilla and patch code in my dropbox. I'll be updating it with additional patches as I have time. I will *not* be releasing it publicly, but ask me for the link and I'll share.