Week 17 schedule:
Bleh, we're here!
Colts @ BillsBills
- Does anyone want to see more Painter? I don't think so.
Jaguars @ BrownsJags
- These are the CLEVELAND BROWNS!
Eagles @ Cowboys (division)Eagles
- This is not a simple decision.. but I think this is the most compelling game of the week (in fact, it should be the SNF game because of its relevance).
Bears @ Lions (division)Bears
- Maybe, just maybe Cutler gets it... or not. It doesn't bother me either way.
Falcons @ Buccaneers (division)Falcons
- Go figure.
Saints @ Panthers (division)Panthers
- I don't expect the Saints to play Brees, but they still haven't quite locked up the #1 seed, but whatever.
Patriots @ TexansTexans
- Pats have nothing to play for, and the Texans do have everything to play for, despite slim hopes.
49'ers @ Rams (division)49ers
- Go figure.
Steelers @ DolphinsSteelers
- This can go either way, but both teams would need to win to have any sort of playoff hopes.
Giants @ VikingsVikings
- I don't like this pick because the Vikings are going backwards for whatever the reason... and they don't have total control over getting the #2 seed... someone screwed this up.
Bengals @ JetsJets
- Bengals could get the #4 seed, but they have nothing to play for. It would actually be a good thing of the Bengals actually played hard given their loss of offense over the last few weeks...
Packers @ CardinalsCards
- The Packers have nothing to play for.. but the Cards could move up in seeding given the situation...
Redskins @ ChargersChargers
- Even if the Chargers play the backups, the Redskins have put up the white flag long ago.
Titans @ SeahawksTitans
- Chris Johnson will have a field day with the Seahawks.
Ravens @ RaidersRavens
- There's a chance for upset, but if the Ravens fail to run over the Raiders, that's just their season in a nutshell.
Chiefs @ Broncos (division)Broncos
- There's something wrong if the Broncos lose. They have a shot at getting into the playoffs, but there are issues at work with McDaniels and Brandon Marshall... go figure.